Peachjar (Community flyer distribution)
As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, PRJUSD has contracted with Peachjar to transition from paper flyers to electronic mail delivery to our families. Flyers are now distributed through email to all parents. The following information provides instructions and the protocols for using the Peachjar electronic flyer system.
As in the past, all requests for flyer distribution by outside community organizations must first be approved by the district office. We do not distribute flyers over summer break or holidays.
To be eligible to use the Peachjar system, you must be a local non-profit organization with a valid 501(c)(3) tax ID. *Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service (no charge for “free-for-free” – see below). This fee is typically less than the cost to copy and deliver paper copies. Please visit www.peachjar.com for more information.
All flyers to be distributed from an outside organization must:
- Support PRJUSD’s Guiding Principles
- Agree to let Peachjar place the following disclaimer on your flyer (exact wording): This program is not sponsored by the Paso Robles Joint Unified School District. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
- Directly benefit PRJUSD students or be of intrinsic value to students and/or parents
- Not directly conflict with PRJUSD programs
- Be in both English and Spanish
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Ensure that your flyer meets the PRJUSD Flyer Approval requirements above.
- Go to www.peachjar.com
- Register with Peachjar as a Program Provider
- Select account type as Enrichment Provider
- Select desired schools
- Upload your flyer to Peachjar for approval
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the District to review and approval. District staff will review and approve or deny the material based on the above standards.
*Enrichment and community organizations are subject to Peachjar’s service fee when a flyer is posted to promote an activity or event with a participation fee. Peachjar's service fee also applies to activities held without charge. Still, it may entice participants to join a fee-based program, or purchase products or services (e.g. a soccer league that offers free clinics).
Peachjar’s service fee will be waived when a local community organization promotes a free event that does not entice participants to join a fee-based program, or purchase products or services (Free-for-Free). Community Free (Free-for-Free) flyer distribution is limited to one posting every 30 days for all schools.
You MUST provide your flyer in both English & Spanish in ONE SINGLE pdf file
for the district to review your document.
If you run into issues, Peachjar's Customer Services is super helpful,
they will assist with uploading your flyer.