Use of Facilities
Paso Robles Joint Unified School District is pleased to announce a new online facility request and rental system designed to provide a positive user experience for everyone. With the new system, reservation requests can be submitted easily and will be handled more efficiently.
It is required that all organizations provide proof of liability insurance (certificate of insurance) in the amount of $1,000,000 and list Paso Robles Joint USD as an additional insured.
If you need assistance completing and submitting a facility use request, you can contact Gina Lynch at (805) 769-1150 or email [email protected] to make an appointment Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 Noon.
To submit a Use of Facilities Form click on the button below.
Once you click on the button, you will be redirected to incident IQ.
- Click "New Ticket" on the right-hand side blue sidebar.
- Click on "Event Reservations" to submit a Use of Facilities form.
- Enter your "Event Details" and click "CONTINUE" at the bottom right-hand side of page.
- Choose your "room" for your event and click "CONTINUE"
- Choose your date and time, and click "CONTINUE"
- Review your event details summary and add attachments, if any.
- Click SUBMIT TICKET located on the bottom right-hand side.