Expanded Day Learning Program (ELOP)
Welcome to Paso Robles Public Schools afterschool page for ELOP.
- ELOP is an afterschool program which operates on school days only.
- ELOP offers time for socialization, enrichment activities, snack, physical activity outdoors, and an opportunity for students to complete homework.
- ELOP is a fee based program with funding available to support qualifying families**
- To qualify for free services families must meet the criteria for ELOP as follows:
- Foster youth
- English language Learner
- Low income as determined by the free/ reduced lunch program and/or a families data confirmation page entry in Aeries.
**ELOP on PRJUSD campus will be free to all for 23-24 school year**
For families in need of services during non school days:
There are many local agencies, businesses or non-profits who offer youth services during school vacations such as Boys and Girls' Club, Peoples Self Help Housing, YMCA, the City of Paso Robles, the local Swim and Tennis Club, etc. Please contact those locations directly to inquire about their services.
- Pat Butler Elementary - 700 Nicklaus Street (805) 237-3411
- Kermit King Elementary- 700 Schoolhouse Circle (805) 769-1707
To enroll or be placed on the ELOP waiting list please contact the office at 805-769-1050 or complete the Fillable ELOP Interest Form on this site. The school sites do not handle enrollment directly.
- Monday - Friday: open at PB & KK for TK care at 12:00pm
- Monday Early Release: PMTK @ 1:25, K-3rd grade @ 1:15, 4th-5th grade @ 1:25.
- Tuesday - Friday: PM TK @ 2:25, K-3rd grade @ 2:15, 4th-5th grade @ 2:25.
- Programs close promptly at 6:00 pm daily.
ELOP office staff: