Kindergarten Registration Information
Packets may be picked up at the District Office (800 Niblick Rd) or your neighborhood elementary school. The District Office is open each day from 7:30 AM until 4:30 PM.
When registering your child please bring completed packet to the District Office AND provide copies of the following information:
- County birth certificate (proof of legal name and age)
- Immunization records
- Proof of address (utility/electric bill)
- Parent’s driver's license or identification card
Contact the District Office (769-1000) for further information.
- Kindergarten is for children who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017. Kindergarten hours are the same as1st-5th graders.
- Transitional kindergarten is for children who will be 5 years old on or between September 2, 2017 and December 2, 2017. Transitional kindergarten is projected to be held at the following sites: Pat Butler, Winifred Pifer, Virginia Peterson, and Bauer Speck. Transitional kindergarten will also be taught in Spanish at Georgia Brown.
- Early entrance to transitional kindergarten is for children who will be 5 years old on or between December 3, 2017 and March 1, 2018. Admittance for early entrance is based upon available space.