Kindergarten Registration Information
Please email Norma Tabarez at email@example.com or contact the District Office at 805-769-1000 between 10:00 am and 12:45 pm to request a grade level enrollment packet.
- Kindergarten is for children who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020. Kindergarten hours are the same as 1st-5th graders.
- Transitional kindergarten is for children who will be 5 years old on or between September 2, 2020 and December 2, 2020. Transitional kindergarten is projected to be held at the following sites: Winifred Pifer, Virginia Peterson, and Bauer Speck. Transitional kindergarten will also be taught in Spanish at Georgia Brown.
- Early entrance to transitional kindergarten is for children who will be 5 years old on or between December 3, 2020 and March 1, 2021. Admittance for early entrance is based upon available space.
- PRJUSD also offers a prekindergarten Early Learning Academy. Please visit www.pasoschools.org/preschool to review preschool program options.
For more information, please see this attachment.
Registration will take place at:
Paso Robles Joint Unified School District Office
800 Niblick Road
From 7:30 AM until 4:00 PM
Contact the District Office (769-1000) for further information.
When registering your child please provide copies of the following information:
- County birth certificate (proof of legal name and age)
- Immunization records
- Proof of address (utility/electric bill)
- Parent’s driver's license or identification card