Select a Competition
- Find competition in list to the right
- Check with the adviser listed
- Find out what you need to do to compete. What to study. When to meet.
October 13, 2016
Registration lunch meeting for all interested in SkillsUSA. Pizza served in room 503.
November 10, 2016
Region 2 registration deadline
- Fill out Online Registration Form completely and print out.
- Turn in completed form and $15 (checks made out to SillsUSA Chapter 211) to Mr. Canaday or to SkillUSA which pays for National and Regional registration and a PRHS SkillsUSA T-shirt.
February 4, 2017 - Region 2 Contest
- Double check with adviser on what to study and how to practice.
- Find out about your uniform, any tools that will be needed and make a resume.
- Look on www.skillsusaca.org website and ask your adviser to check for any competition updates.
- The top 4 competitors in each competition usually move on to the California State Competition.
February 28, 2017
Registration for State Contest Advancers
April 20-23, 2017
State Contest, San Diego, CA
June 19-23, 2017
National Conference, Louisville, Kentucky
- The overall cost for each student to attend is over $1,000, but again with local donations, the final cost will be much lower--in the $400 range.
- PRHS usually has around 10-20 students who attend this conference each year.
- Big event with over 7,000 competitors for the 50 states and 3 territories.
- The best of the best are here for each competition.
- RESUME, CLOTHING, TOOLS, Identification (for flight)!!!.