The 24th and Spring Street site was originally a park that was used for camping. The site was selected for a new building for Paso Robles High School to replace the original high school which had been damaged in an earthquake. On January 25th, 1925, the building was dedicated.
In 1981, Paso Robles High School moved to its current location on Niblick Road. The building at 24th and Spring Street was converted to a middle school and named after George H. Flamson, a former teacher and Superintendent for Paso Robles Public Schools.
George H. Flamson