• Winifred Pifer Elementary School originated in the 1940's and was located at what is now the Lewis Middle School site. Throughout the years the community continued to grow and in 1981, a new high school campus was built at the current site, 801 Niblick Road, and the old high school became a middle school (George Flamson Middle School). As the District grew, schools Bauer and Speck were combined into a single elementary site, and in 1995 Winifred Pifer was moved into a more modern campus at 1350 Creston Rd.