CALIFORNIA UNIFORM PUBLIC CONSTRUCTION COST ACCOUNTING ACT (CUPCCAA)
The Paso Robles Joint Unified School District adopted the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA). This allows the School District to informally bid small construction and maintenance projects with estimated costs of $60,000 to $200,000. Bid information regarding these projects will be placed in the following trade journals/locations approximately ten days prior to bid opening.
1. San Luis Obispo County Builders' Exchange (805) 543-7330
2. Kern County Builders' Exchange Inc. (661) 324-4921
3. Santa Maria Valley Contractors Association (805) 925-1191
4. Central Coast Builder's Exchange (831) 758-1624
5. Central California Builder's Exhcange (559) 237-1831
If in addition to the above resources, you would like to have your firm added to a mailing list to receive our Requests for Proposals for projects $200,000 or less being bid under CUPCCAA, please fill out the registration CUPCCAA FORM.