CALIFORNIA UNIFORM PUBLIC CONSTRUCTION COST ACCOUNTING ACT (CUPCCAA)
The Paso Robles Joint Unified School District adopted the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA). This allows the School District to informally bid small construction and maintenance projects with estimated costs of $60,000 to $200,000.
If you would like to have your firm added to a list to receive our Bid/Requests for Proposals for projects $200,000 or less being bid under CUPCCAA, please register here: CUPCCAA.
Contractor CUPCCAA Instructions: Click Here
Link to PCC 22032: Click Here
Bid information regarding these projects will be placed in the following trade journals/locations approximately fourteen days prior to bid opening.
1. San Luis Obispo County Builders' Exchange (805) 543-7330
2. Kern County Builders' Exchange Inc. (661) 324-4921
3. Santa Maria Valley Contractors Association (805) 925-1191
4. Central Coast Builder's Exchange (831) 758-1624
5. Central California Builder's Exhcange (559) 237-1831