Employee Health & Safety Protocols
Employee Health Protocols
All staff are expected to follow Public Health Guidelines for physical distancing, face covering and hygiene, pand additional measures as noted below:
Perform a daily self-assessment before you come to work. Employees who display signs of illness will be sent home.
- Do not come to work if you are feeling sick.
Take your temperature prior to entering your workspace.
- Practice required physical distancing (6’ or more).
- Wear a face covering while in the building.
- Practice regular hand washing – 20 seconds – when entering the building, regularly throughout the day, and before exiting.
- Utilize the COVID-19 materials in your department or COVID-19 cart.
- Maintain clutter free surfaces and workstations for efficient and regular cleaning and disinfecting.
- Check in at the COVID-19 cart when entering the worksite for updates and announcements.