COVID-19 Safety Plan (CSP)
On January 14, 2021, the California Department of
Public Health (CDPH) published "COVID-19 and
Reopening In-Person Instruction Framework &
Public Health Guidance for K-12 Schools in
California, 2020-2021 School Year."
This updated framework, among other items, requires that schools that have already reopened for in-person instruction post a COVID-19 Safety Plan publicly on its website homepage by February 1, 2021
•COVID-19 Protection Program (CPP): The CPP is a health and safety plan addressing measures contained within Cal/OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standards (updated July, 2021)
Employee Health & Safety Protocols
Employee Health Protocols
All staff are expected to follow Public Health Guidelines for physical distancing, face covering and hygiene, pand additional measures as noted below:
Perform a daily self-assessment before you come to work. Employees who display signs of illness will be sent home.
- Do not come to work if you are feeling sick.
Take your temperature prior to entering your workspace.
- Practice required physical distancing (6’ or more).
- Wear a face covering while in the building.
- Practice regular hand washing – 20 seconds – when entering the building, regularly throughout the day, and before exiting.
- Utilize the COVID-19 materials in your department or COVID-19 cart.
- Maintain clutter-free surfaces and workstations for efficient and regular cleaning and disinfecting.
- Check-in at the COVID-19 cart when entering the worksite for updates and announcements.
•Leave Request Form (for leaves other than the employee's own COVID illness or quarantine)
•Unpaid Leave Request - Declining Available Work
•Costco Prescription Program - Mail Order Option
•MD-Live - Talk to a doctor online
•Employee Assistance Program - Access a variety of resources including child/elder care, counseling, legal assistance, financial planning...