PRHS Link Crew
Link Crew is a high school transition program that welcomes freshmen and makes them feel comfortable throughout the first year of their high school experience. Built on the belief that students can help students succeed, Boomerang Project’s proven high school transition program trains mentors from your junior and senior classes to be Link Crew Leaders. As positive role models, Link Crew Leaders are mentors and student leaders who guide the freshmen to discover what it takes to be successful during the transition to high school and help facilitate freshman success.
- Are you a Freshman this Year? Attend our Freshman Orientation on August 11th. Our LINK Crew program provides the structure and connection for freshmen to receive support and guidance from our upperclassmen to ease the transition to a larger school.
- Freshman Orientation will be in two groups this year
- Last Names A-L - August 11th from 8:00am-11:00pm
- Last Names M-Z - August 11th from 12:30 pm - 3:30pm
- If you have any questions regarding freshman orientation please contact Mrs. Bedorsian, email@example.com
- Are you a new Bearcat? For our new Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors attend our New Student Orientation on August 12th or 13th from 12:00 pm-1:00 pm each day. Please meet at the flagpole in front of the main office.
- Are you a new parent/guardian? New Parent Information sessions will be held August 11th from 8:00-9:00 am, 12:30 pm-1:30 pm, and 6:00-7:00 pm. Presentations in English will be held in the Performing Arts Center and presentations in Spanish will be held in Bearcat Hall at each of the times above.