TK-8 Homeschool Program
Paso Robles Independent Study Center (PRISC)
"Home of the Trailblazers"
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
Since 1990, our credentialed teachers have teamed with hundreds of dedicated parents who have chosen to educate their TK through eighth grade children at home. We provide:
- Student textbooks and teachers' editions
- Individualized lesson plans with academic support
- Weekly/bi-weekly teacher/parent/student meetings
- Parent training in all curricular areas
- Online support for all curriculum
- Consumable materials
- Accelerated Reader
- Enrichment & remedial resources
- District and State Assessments
In a warm, supportive environment, students and parents work in partnership with their Homeschool Resource Teacher, to ensure the best possible learning experience for each and every child.
Every family has its own story, its own reasons for choosing the “road less traveled.”
We are here to meet you where you are and support you in making your educational journey a success.
For more information regarding Homeschool for students in grades TK-8, please contact:
Tina Lessi, Counselor
Dan Sharon, Principal