Medical Clearance Process
Welcome to Paso Robles Athletics! All student-athletes of PRHS must be medically cleared by a physician (MD or DO) and have submitted a current physical examination form to the PRHS Athletic Department, within the past 365 days (one year) in order to be eligibile to participate in sports.
Your student-athlete may undergo a physical examination by your own Primary Care Physician, or by visiting a local walk-in clinic.
Online Athletic Registration
Family ID Online Registration
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
Health Insurance Information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on the link below:
Directions for Family ID
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Once registration is complete you will need to print out the CIF physical form and get a physical from a DO or MD prior to competition.
- All physical forms must be turned into the Athletic Office prior to beginning practice.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
In order to be eligible to compete in our athletic programs you must complete the following steps prior to the first day of practice.
- Register online with family ID and save information
- Print out CIF physical form (located below)
- Return signed "Physical Form" AND signed "History Form" to Paso High Athletic Office (located below)