Information regarding attending Paso Robles Public Schools
Attendance Boundary Information
- School boundaries do not constitute an automatic student placement at a particular school site. All student school assignments are based on availability of space per our school enrollment numbers. No school placement is guaranteed in PRJUSD.
- Questions regarding attendance boundary information can be directed to Debra Weber at 805.769-1000 ext: 30204 or Norma Tabarez at 805.769.1000 ext:30102.
Where will my child attend school?
- A student is required to attend school in the attendance area where the student's legal guardian resides. With district approval, a student may attend a school outside their attendance area if the receiving school has openings.
What is an attendance area?
- Each elementary school is located within one of five attendance areas. K-5 students later attend middle school, and students from both middle schools go to Paso Robles High School. Students are assigned to a specific school within an attendance area according to their residential address.
- Middle School Boundaries Click Here
Paso Robles Public Schools
800 Niblick Rd.
Paso Robles, CA 93446