Information regarding attending Paso Robles Public Schools
Attendance Boundary Information
- School boundaries do not constitute an automatic student placement at a particular school site. All student school assignments are based on availability of space per our school enrollment numbers. No school placement is guaranteed in PRJUSD.
- Questions regarding attendance boundary information can be directed to Jill Knowles at 805.769-1000 ext: 30204.
Where will my child attend school?
- A student is required to attend school in the attendance area where the student's legal guardian resides. With district approval, a student may attend a school outside their attendance area if the receiving school has openings.
What is an attendance area?
- Each elementary school is located within one of five attendance areas. K-5 students later attend middle school, and students from both middle schools go to Paso Robles High School. Students are assigned to a specific school within an attendance area according to their residential address.
- Boundaries map, click Here.
What is the address of the Paso Robles Public Schools District Office?
Paso Robles Public Schools
800 Niblick Rd.
Paso Robles, CA 93446
What is the phone and fax number of the Paso Robles Public Schools District Office?